Welcome!

The current map in development is Concrete Bayou 01 - The Office Park.

The current version is Beta 1.0 - Download

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Office Park BETA 1.0 - Known Bugs

Tonight marks the release of Beta 1.0 of The Office Park. As mentioned previously, I ran into a number of issues prior to release and missed out on about a week's worth of development time, leaving us with a product not quite as polished as I had hoped.

I was hoping that I wouldn't NEED to release a bug list, but such is my folly. Provided below is a list of known bugs in the current release of Concrete Bayou 01 - The Office Park.

If anyone sees anything that's not on this list, please comment here or otherwise let me know so that I can add it and get to work.

Known Bugs/Issues - Updated 5/10/09
-Purple haze on higher graphics settings (SDK Issue)
-Flourescent lights that are OFF look more like chalkboards than glass, these textures will be replaced.
-Lighting in general still needs some tweaking.
-Security lights near the warehouse portion of the map exhibit incorrect light values.
-Pills and Pistols don't spawn randomly.
-Molotovs and Pipe bombs have not been placed (not a bug, but needs to be addressed).
-Weapon spawns still need work (a new system is in the works, more soon).
-A majority of areas still lack detail.
-No ladders for special infected.
-Some brushes don't line up.
-Many vehicles don't have lights. They don't NEED lights, but I want more of them to have lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nick Woll grew up in the Florida Keys, and is furthering himself in the fields of writing, software development, and web design. You can contact him at nwoll27 at gmail dot com.