Welcome!

The current map in development is Concrete Bayou 01 - The Office Park.

The current version is Beta 1.0 - Download

Friday, April 10, 2009

Concrete Bayou Project Blog

So I've been slacking off on the Concrete Bayou campaign for awhile and I finally decided it was time to pick up work again. I've decided that this means starting by splitting my mapping content from Automated Sweet Talk to its own, dedicated blog (which you happen to be staring at).

For the uninitiated: Concrete Bayou is the working title of a custom Left 4 Dead campaign I began work on some months ago. The campaign is set over five maps, ranging from an infested Office Park to a backcountry road and into the heart of a small city. The maps are as follows:

01 - The Office Park
02 - Rural Route 305
03 - City Limits
04 - Bullseye
05 - Drawbridge

Updates in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nick Woll grew up in the Florida Keys, and is furthering himself in the fields of writing, software development, and web design. You can contact him at nwoll27 at gmail dot com.